- SANI-H20 Point-of-use water sanitizer is effective against antibiotic-resistant bacteria and kills a large variety of pathogenic bacteria.
- The design of our product includes an innovative reagent, which is inorganic in origin.
- In addition, it contains no substances which are harmful to the environment and at the suggested dosage per 20lt of water.
- Water treated with SANI-H20 Point-of-use water sanitizer remains sanitised for 48 hours.
- Available in powder format. Thus light and portable.
- Exact dosage of 5g, prohibits overdose unlike some liquid alternatives found in the market.
- Sanitizing efficacy of 0 (ZERO) E.coli/p/p 100ml.
- Part-Natural and Non-Chlorine.
- High quality packaging in triple foil.
INFORMATION TO TAKE NOTE OF
Every water source has a different chemistry. The pH of water has a major influence in the coagulation process. Other factors such as particle size, particle density, liquid density, surface charge and water chemistry, have considerable influences on fine particles to settle.
The SANI-H20 team is striving to achieve breakthrough discoveries in chemistry, to make effective clarification possible every time. Any POU product claiming to be 100% successful in the clarification of water every time, irrespective of pH and other chemistry influences, are misleading and false.
SANI-H20 destroys waterborne pathogenic bacteria 99,99% and this remains our core goal.
HOW TO USE
- Always make sure that the container is clean of any leaves, stones, grass, sticks and mud.
- Fill the container with 20 liters of water.
- Tear open the SANI-H20 Point-of-use water sanitizer sachet and empty the contents into the contaminated water.
- Stir the water rapidly for 1-2 minutes. The SANI-H20 Point-of-use water sanitizer powder will dissolve and start its process of flocculation & sanitation.
- After a minimum of 30 minutes, and should water chemistry allow for it, solids will settle to the bottom of the container. Irrespective of flocculation, the water will be sanitized after 30 minutes.